Logo

buildings

This page provides just a sample (at this point) of the many wonderful modern structures in Ann Arbor. Information provided includes original owner name, architect, date built. To have your modern structure included, please send a good exterior photograph to modernists@a2modern.org.

Mr. and Mrs. William Muschenheim, residence (1954)
Mr. and Mrs. Albert Duckek, residence (1963)
Dr. and Mrs. William Mann, residence (1965)
Professor and Mrs. Richard Crane, residence (1954)
Dr. and Mrs. Albert Furstenberg, residence (1950)
Mr. and Mrs. Wells Bennett, residence (1953)
Professor and Mrs. Franklin Moore, residence (1955)
Mr. and Mrs. James Heywood, residence (1963)
Mr. and Mrs. Jacques Les Strang, residence (1959)
Mr. and Mrs. Carl Rufus, residence (1938)
Mr. and Mrs. John Laird, residence (1964)
Mr. and Mrs. Gerald Buhrman, Jr., residence (1959)
Mr. and Mrs. Peter Van Boven, residence (1963)
Mr. and Mrs. Theodore Kabza, residence (1961)
Mr. and Mrs. Oscar Eberbach, residence (1950)
Dr. and Mrs. Harry Towsley, residence (1932)
Dr. and Mrs. Edmund Botch, residence (1957)
Dr. and Mrs. Jerome Conn, residence (1958)
Mr. and Mrs. George B. Brigham, residence and studio (1940)
Earl V. Moore Building (University of Michigan)
Power Center for the Performing Arts, 1971 (University of Michigan)
Mr. and Mrs. Joseph Morris (1965)
Elmer Gilbert and Lois Verbrugge residence (1966)